Job descriptionAre you looking for a new opportunity as an Administrator? then look no further - PRS are actively recruiting for an experienced and dynamic Administrator to provide operational support within a busy Facilities Management company based in City Centre Manchester. Immediate start, temp - perm position for the right candidate, Monday - Friday 37.50 hours per week pay rate is £10.00ph/PAYE + holiday pay
The role will cover all general administrative tasks to include:
- Daily operational support to team, linkage to finance, planning and customers
- Some accounts administration and purchasing coordination
- PPM and Maintenance scheduling
- Clerical support duties
- All basic general admin duties to support a busy facilities office
The candidate will need a multi-role approach to the position as the work will cover a spectrum of office and support services to a busy and growing maintenance contract.
- provide technical administration support, plan under pressure and provide reports and job specs
- provide a cohesive and structured back office system to support the engineering operations
- assist in the creation of new accounts and purchasing methods and the implementation of the systems
- contract administration and all associated back office support
- data entry and invoice coordination
- liaison with Senior and Contracts managers to ensure smooth communication across company
- manage PPM scheduling
- assist in a general administrative tasks to including basic clerical duties, will be "hands-on"
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have min 3 years administration experience
- Ideally have a technical knowledge background (but not essential)
- buying and or purchasing experience
- experience of working within the building services sector - a distinct advantage
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- have accounts and contracts administration experience - desirable
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.