Job descriptionMy client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join their Facilities Management team working in the heart of London. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, from 08:00 to 17:00, Mon-Fri.
To act as contract support for the portfolio managers and report to their Lead Contract Support, The position will see the individual have a proactive approach in ensuring the commercial transactions, PPM completion taking place are affectively being delivered by the site teams in line with company SLAs while proactively reporting back to the lead admin on service desk delivery.
· To operate an effective and professional administration service following procedures to ensure an efficient and responsive service across the contract
· Operate the Helpdesk by receiving calls, logging on the FM Support System, feeding through jobs to operational staff and reporting back to the end user/customers
· To provide administration support assisting in the preparation of reports and documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
· Prepare, process and submit invoices to the client for work undertaken, to monitor payments of invoices and take recovery action as necessary in accordance with standard procedures. Review bad debt status across the contract
· Ensure that files and filing systems are kept up to date
· Working 40 hours per week from 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
· Must have experience of providing excellent customer service on a Helpdesk
· Knowledge of Maximo is highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use Microsoft Office and management systems)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment