Job descriptionWe are looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to be based in the Leeds area.
The role is an immediate start and is a temporary position for around 2 - 3 months with a possibility of the role being extended.
Working hours are 40 per week, Monday - Friday paying £9.19ph PAYE plus holiday pay.
The Service Controller will work with the service centre team. The primary objective is allocating calls and resources to ensure that all planned maintenance and breakdowns are attended by the relevant skillset of engineer and are carried out and completed with agreed client SLA’S
- Logging into the customer lines, receiving incoming calls and making outgoing phone calls, liaising with customers to give them updates on outstanding jobs
- Logging reactive calls via email/telephone, updating of 3rd party helpdesks as and when required
- Allocating reactive/quoted works to engineers and scheduling the work in, minimising travel time to reduce costs
- Obtaining relevant order number/instruction for quoted works, ensuring all documentation and customer approvals are attached to the project log
- Rescheduling of reactive/quoted works as necessary
- Instructing subcontractor to carry out reactive callouts, and seeing the call through to completion
- Assisting engineers with the raising of PO’S
- Management of engineers workloads, holidays and absences in conjunction with line managers
- Ensuring all relevant documentation/paperwork is attached to the reactive job so call can be invoiced
- Management of reactive call outs
- Updating relevant notes onto all jobs on in house and customer systems
- Escalate issues to contract manager/supervisor as necessary
- Allocation of PPM works, scheduling works into engineers planner and post out or email to engineer
- Ensuring all relevant documentation/paperwork is attached to the PPM so call can be invoiced
- Planning and allocation of specialist PPM to subcontractors ensuring all RAMS and method statements are received
- Daily monitoring of all outstanding and overdue reactive/PPM and quoted jobs, progressing all calls through to completion
- Proven administration skills, with significant attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communicator at all levels
- IT literate
- Prior experience of Service Controller roles in M&E or related service businesses.
- Must be willing to undergo DBS, BPSS, CRB checking if required and achieve any agreed appropriate vocational qualifications
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications, we may end this advert early.
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.