Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Contract Administrator based in Milton Keynes.
The role is contract running to May 2020 – working Monday to Friday – 8.30 – 5pm.
Paying £12.02 per hour.
• End to End workflow administration of all works through SAP System
• Management of work orders on the TechForge management information system, including verifying labour inclusion and time sheet analysis
• Helpdesk Administration of the Maximo CAFM system
• Supports works Supervisors with oversight and distribution of Work Orders
• Logging of Corrective Works in the Maximo CAFM system
• Supports works to Account Manager with oversight and distribution of internal Orders
• Raising and Receipting of any PO to include all overhead Purchase Orders
• Liaising with subcontractors.
• Raising of all client Invoices and Credit Notes through SAP
• Monthly review of all GRIR and WIP (Work in Progress)
• Administration of contract variations
• Processing and inputting of employee data in SAP for Sickness, Absence, Annual Leave and Overtime / Payroll
• Generates all required data to the Account Manager for the monthly client report
• Administration of all Purchase Card expenditure receipts and reconciliation
• Support the wider contract with general administrative support as required
Specific Aspects of the role:
• Purchase cards – Ensure all Pcard expenditure for the Contract is accurately logged and recorded.
• Service Partner – Reconcile all chargeable works on a monthly basis for invoicing to the client.
• Ensure all subcontractor expenditure is accurate and consistent with quotes.
• GRIR – Reviewed monthly, actions completed in month
• Minute taking at client meetings
• Organisation of meeting schedules and room bookings
• Travel booking and management for Senior Management Team
• Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.