Job descriptionI am currently looking for an experienced Helpdesk/Customer Service Representative to take on a fantastic opportunity with my client based in Bristol.
This role is operating on a 4 on, 4 off basis, with shifts starting at 7pm and running through until 7am.
As a member of the helpdesk team you will have the following responsibilities;
· Logging calls onto the system, ensuring as much detail as possible is captured to assist the estates team to rectify the problems efficiently.
· Categorising of jobs in order to prioritise the engineering maintenance teams workload based on key questioning of customer and allocating correct contractual KPIs
· Management and tracking of jobs from start to finish
· Contact relevant subcontractor and co-ordinate site visits
· Escalate any failure SLA risks to supervisors or managers to gain support and ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved.
· Keep customer updated regarding the make safe and rectification of each job
· Close-out on the CAFM system or raising follow-on work orders as required.
· Allocate of PPMs to engineers to ensure timely completion in accordance with the contract deliverables
· Maintain accurate information on the system, monitor engineering activity and fault reporting, ensure the fault log is dealt with effectively.
· Data inputting of remedial actions job close out engineering commentary
· Updating management weekly dashboards
· Raise Purchase Orders, invoicing, and other ad hoc administration.
· Provide Holiday Cover for colleagues when required.
This is an on-going position, but has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate once they are bedded in to the team.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, if you haven't heard back within 7 days please assume you have not been successful at this time.