Job descriptionTitle: Helpdesk Operative
Hours: 37.5hrs Monday- Friday
Salary: £18,000- £22,000
Location: Fareham, PO16 8UT
- Logging reactive issues into our CAFM system, ensuring as much detail is captured to assist the estates team to rectify the problems efficiently.
- Categorising of reactive jobs in order to prioritise the engineering maintenance teams based on key questioning of customer and allocating correct contractual KPIs
- Management of jobs from start to finish
- Contact relevant subcontractor and co-ordinate site visits
- Escalate any failure SLA risks to supervisors or managers to gain support and ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved.
- Keep customer updated regarding the make safe and rectification of each job
- Close-out on the CAFM system or raising follow-on work orders as required.
- Allocate of PPMs to engineers to ensure timely completion in accordance with the contract deliverables
- Maintain CAFM system, monitor engineering activity and fault reporting, ensure the fault log is dealt with effectively.
- Data inputting of remedial actions job close out engineering commentary
- Peer reviews and quality checks of other call handler categorisation and call handling
- Updating management weekly dashboards
- Raise Purchase Orders, invoicing, and other ad hoc administration.
- Provide Holiday Cover for colleagues when required.
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Raising of purchase orders
- Concept and Joblogic experience desirable
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to customer service.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new skills and embrace procedures.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- Good time keeper, organised and reliable.
- Flexible, adaptable and trustworthy.
- Smart, presentable appearance, personable and approachable.