Job descriptionJob Title: Helpdesk Operator
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 + opportunities for overtime at higher rates
Pay rate: £12.50 per hour, paid weekly
Type: Temporary to permanent
Do you live in Horsham? Do you have a proven experience as a Helpdesk support?
PRS are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for a Helpdesk Operator to be based on their site in Horsham.
This role requires working Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 with opportunities for overtime at higher rates.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing and delivering the best value reception service through excellent customer care
- Receive all visitors to the main reception in a professional manner
- Ensure switchboard is answered promptly and that callers are dealt with in a professional, helpful manner
- Receive recorded and special deliveries
- Maintain computerised maintenance system
- Set up of the conference rooms including all AV equipment, book meeting rooms, taxis, car hire and hospitality as directed.
- Maintain staff holiday, sickness and absence on duty within given spreadsheet
- Provide all monthly billing reports to the Business Support Team
- Manage client exhibitions, mobile phones contract, copiers and internal accounts
- Manage emergency phone