Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an FM or Engineering sector experienced Helpdesk Team Leader to oversee a service team and coordinate all PPM and reactive maintenance operations within the building services sector. This will involve man-management, process management and back office data and accounts operations. Based in the Leeds Office. The position is a permanent role paying between 26-28k Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
- manage the helpdesk team to provide an effective and responsive service
- coordinate maintenance operations
- liaise and manage mobile electricians, HVAC and trades engineers
- control and monitor the back office support and database maintenance
- provide guidance and training to helpdesk operatives on correct operational procedures
- implement effective systems to streamline the operation
- provide client liaison on technical matters
- support the operational management
- ideally to have a history within the office management of an engineering company or Facilities Management provider.
- to have managed a team of operatives either helpdesk or engineers
- to be able to lead and train staff
- to be willing to implement effective procedures and policies
- have excellent client liaison skills
- to have excellent knowledge of the Building Services or Facilities Management industry and maintenance engineering operations.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.