Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Housekeeper/Cleaning Supervisor based in Birmingham. Paying £13.50 per hour.
The role is temp to perm for the right candidate.
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 12pm - 9pm plus one weekend in four - 8.30am - 5pm
Candidates must hold a current and clear DBS.
Main duties will include ensuring the high quality of cleaning standards. Responsibilities also include:
· Preparation of cleaning schedules
· Management of all cleaners
· Carry out regular inspections of all areas
· Preparing and managing staff rotas
· Managing holidays and sickness
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
· Minimum of 2 years previous Cleaning Supervisory experience
· BICS desirable but not essential
· To have a knowledge of Health and Safety
This position requires an individual who can align themselves and their day-to-day functions with the clients specific requirements.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.