Job descriptionPRS is currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor to work in Central London
Salary: £12.72 per hour. 40 hours a week. 5 out 7 days a week on rota basis.
A short description of the role:
The main purpose of the job is to provide a professional, comprehensive cleaning service to the client. The role will provide leadership, direction and support to the cleaning team, ensuring that the company standards and policies are followed and maintained at all times. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a positive, “can-do” attitude to work and takes pride in themselves, the Centre, and the brand. They will communicate clearly and with confidence across all levels – clients, customers, tenants, and colleagues. They will demonstrate effective team leadership driving performance standards and actively seek continuous improvement with a strong team ethos.
The job role will include
- total responsibility for managing the Cleaning service, recruiting, training and managing staff as required,
- updating and auditing cleaning related documentation,
- managing and updating the onsite rota,
- managing any contractors working onsite and reporting any issues,
- ensuring compliance with all fire and health and safety legislation,
- having monthly update meetings,
- manage and record monthly hours bank and completion of Payroll reports.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organisational and skills.
· Experience of working at a Cleaning Supervisor level – minimum of 2 years.
· Good people management skills.
· Have relevant Health & Safety qualifications (IOSH, NEBOSH, COSHH) as well as Fire Safety and Safe System of Work.
· Experience of working and building relationships with clients.
· Good IT literacy skills in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams.
· Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
· The ability to be flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role.
· Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multitask with clear ability to focus on detail.
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
· Ability to demonstrate a passion for the IFM brand.
If you believe your skills and experience match what we are looking for we would like to hear from you.