Job descriptionWe are currently representing an establisedh and market leading organisation in their search for a HR & Recruitment Administrator.
This role sits within a well-established HR Department. The successful applicant will primarily be working closely with the HR Manager & the wider team to drive forward the organisation's recruitment strategy as well as supporting recruiting and onboarding activities whilst the business continues to develop and work different projects. You will also offer ad hoc support to the wider HR team.
Your responsibilities include; filing CV's, scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining the candidate database and handling paperwork.
If you have experience in HR Administration or a CIPD qualified person and you're an excellent organizer and administrator, then this could be the role for you.
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from staff
- Supporting the HR Team with project work e.g. absenteeism initiatives, company newsletter, improvement to the HR system and general policies and procedures
- Liaising with new starters upon offer of employment, producing and sending contracts of employment, requesting references and coordinating new starter set-up on system
- General administration of the recruitment process i.e. interview confirmation, rejection letters.
- Arranging and booking training, keeping training records up to date
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Booking appropriate interview rooms / MS Teams
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail and total confidentiality
- Familiarity with HR Administration or HR Qualification is a distinct advantage
- Experience using HR systems and recruitment software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.