Job description**HV Shift Leader– The City - £50K**
Location: The City
Hours – 07:00 – 19:00 (Days Only) as per shift pattern 4 On 4 Off
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an HV Shift Leader to join their team overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services.
As the lead member of the engineering team, you will responsible for effective inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the critical facility, with a primary focus on critical facilities risk management, enhancing the quality of the service delivery through effective leadership of the shift team.
- Supervision (Leadership), coordination and support of the account-based engineering team.
- Operate all systems within the facility in a competent, effective, and efficient manner (including MV Switching Operations).
- The control of all activities relating to the technical and efficient operation of the installed building systems including all MEP assets and compliance with statutory regulations.
- Preparing/Planning and Supporting Specialist Vendor Planned, Reactive and Corrective Works, ensuring relevant Change Management approval is submitted for all critical works.
- Ensure that Specialist Vendor worksheets are signed off where necessary
- To provide backup as engineering shift relief cover in the event of annual leave, training, or other absence within the engineering team.
- Ensure the team and Specialist Vendors comply with the contractual service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Key operator of the Corrigo CMMS system, ensuring that MEP PPM, Reactive and Corrective Work Orders/Tasks are accurately completed within SLA. Monitoring progress throughout the shift to ensure compliance with expected outputs from your team.
- Contribution and highlighting engineering risk and reporting on critical systems availability daily.
- Attend Weekly Team meetings and Quarterly Team Meetings when scheduled.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Critical Environments
- HV Authorised Person (Experienced with HV Systems)
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds. 17th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training)
- IOSH Working Safely (Or NEBOSH equivalent)
- L8 Awareness Training
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a small team of engineers.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
- Demonstrate a willingness to attend on and off-site training
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452