Job descriptionHV Shift Supervisor - City of London - £55K
Location: The City of London
Hours – Continental Days and Nights
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an HV Shift Supervisor to join their team on a Banking Site based in The City of London. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a £55K salary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the shift-based team operating on a 24/7 basis, delivering high calibre essential maintenance services within a designated section of the Portfolio. Ensuring a speedy response to fault/breakdown requests and efficiently undertaking routine and scheduled maintenance of plant and/or equipment being pre-requisite and of paramount importance. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the journey from mobilisation into operation of this smart building, and a chance to develop new skills in what is a glimpse into the future of FM operations.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites – escalation as and when required
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts
- Helping to mobilise the engineering team into this new building – this includes setting up processes, recruitment, training, reviewing project documentation and drawings
- Witnessing and shadowing project commissioning activities
- Undertaking training and building/system familiarisation as part of the project’s Soft Landings activities
- Following the move into the building (shell and core), supporting the fit-out contractor activities such as isolations, connections, work permits, etc - where required
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations – Change Control Process, CAFM
- Review Engineering Job Sheets in timely manner for accuracy, legibility, procurement, (materials and quotations) problem solving,
- Supervise material budget per contract.
- Complete PPM and Reactive Maintenance duties when required.
- Review assets in timely manner ensuring Planning accuracy
- Be available for out of hours call-out support for designated contracts
- Be able to cover sites during absence as directed by Contract Manager
- Ensure all contracts under designated control are statutory compliant
- Ensure toolbox talks are carried out to the ICMS procedures
- Ensure all engineers are following risk assessments for all works
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- HV IS REQUIRED
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare