Job descriptionA specialist building services firm are looking for a project manager to undertake the design, installation & maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) plant in a very iconic building in East London.
This is a rare static job, as due to the scale of the building there will no requirements to travel to other sites. The position has arisen due to continued growth of the company who are constantly winning work due to their growing reputation and technology driven building services solutions.
Key Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Oversee the full project lifecycle (Initial tender through to final completion)
- Full commercial responsibility (costs of labour, procurement, final accounts etc.)
- Liaise and communicate with estimating, pre-construction, commercial & contract teams.
- Full client liaison
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to Qualifications & Experience
- Experience managing multiple projects within the HVAC industry (Industry experience with ducting, ventilation, air conditioning & extraction is desirable)
- Reviewing scope of works
- Planning & project management skills essential
- Strong written/ verbal communicational skills.
25 days holiday
Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
Chance to buy more holiday