Job descriptionIn-House Data Centre Senior Multi-Skilled HVAC & Refrigeration Engineer
£50k +10% Bonus + Private Healthcare Days Only (Essex)
We are currently seeking an Mechanically biased HVAC & Refrigeration Engineer to work direct for a leading Data Hosting company that can offer career stability and progression within a rapidly expanding and career proofing industry. The brand new state of the art N+1 site is a 32 Mw data centre with the provision to expand to 64 Mw ensuring longevity for the future.
You will need to be at the “Top of the Game” Technically, and good hands on experience of carrying out the planned and reactive maintenance of mechanical and refrigeration systems. You will need to have a minimum of City & Guilds qualifications or equivalent. It is a must to have previous good all round Critical Data Centre experience and to be able to work well within a team. It is also essential to be proactive within your approach towards the role.
The duties will encompasses:
- Oversight of mechanical vendors HVAC delivery. Ensuring that all and any statutory and contractual deliverables are achieved within SLA’s
- Responsible for authorizing and the oversight of mechanical MOP/SOP/EOP regardless of source
- Responsible for ensuring that all and any relevant RAMS are provided by HVAC specialist vendors, and these are suitable and sufficient
- Act as a mechanical competent person (CP)
- Prepared to attend AP11 and medic first aid training and be an Authorised Person (AP)
- Technical oversight (support as required) on all mechanical works and projects (In-Life and Fit-Out)
- Assisting with commissioning and witnessing of existing infrastructure upgrades and enhancements; this will also include new facilities
- Participate/support in-house training to operational colleagues to increase awareness and competencies in respect of mechanical/HVAC systems
Basic salary £50k
10% Basic Salary Annual Bonus
25 days annual leave,