Job descriptionIn-House Data Centre Technical Shift Manager - £50k - £60k + Excellent Benefits
West London (Continental Shift Pattern)
The UK’s fastest growing data centre provider which owns, designs, builds and operates the country’s most efficient and flexible data centres is currently seeking to employ an additional Data Centre Shift Manager to work direct for them at one of their prestigious sites in West London.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Technical Shift Manager will support the site team on all technical plant aspects, coordinating PPM and break/fixes working between the DCM and the sub-contracted Facilities team
The scope includes Data Centre management, working closely with new and existing customers, operational continuity and the management of service delivery on the sites/campus through the specialist subcontractor who undertake M&E and ICT tasks.
- Witness all critical works on site
- Management of M&E tasks to ensure service delivery meets expectations
- Support the Data Centre Manager on customer requirements, drawings, pricing and implementations.
- Maintaining zero customer down time including any breaches to contractual SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ensuring the management of specialist contractors, working across the Data Centres, ensuring contracted service delivery is being received and that reactive tasks are being logged and actioned
- Validating all PPM’s are completed on time, managing any faults or advisories that have been reported are logged and tracked through to completion.
This is an excellent opportunity to work direct for the client, who in return for hard work and loyalty can offer and excellent benefits package and career development program.
Basic Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Continental Shift Pattern
Critical Illness & Life Assurance
Pension Contribution scheme