Job descriptionWe currently have a fantastic job opportunity for an electrical engineer, this role is a driving mobile role based in and around London M25.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Working days, Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Good progression opportunities
- Overtime available
- Basic salary £37,000
Emergency lighting testing and replacement
Small Power and lighting
Required for this role:
Minimum level 2 certificate (ONC, City & Guilds or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering
• Proven track record of problem solving
• Electrical / controls bias but understanding of mechanical systems and fabric craft
• Reporting on engineering issues with resolve options
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or you would like to apply please email email@example.com