Job descriptionWe are recruiting for two installation electricians to work on a new build commercial facility in St Helier In Jersey. The role will involve the 1st, 2nd and final fix and will also cover fitting all tray and conduit and links to distribution plus all electrical plant and lighting systems.
The role is temporary for circa 5 months.
Monday to Friday 9-10 hours per day. Day work. Paying between £17 - £22 / hour basic depending on pay method.
Electrician duties will include:
· Installation of mains, distribution wiring and distribution boards, ring mains, sockets, switchgear, 3 phase systems, lighting, emergency lighting and all building services electrical plant
· Liaison with other engineers on site
· Complete the project within allotted timescale
· Work from technical drawings
- Must be a fully qualified electrician (ideally C&G 236 1 and 2 or NVQ Lv3)
- 17th/18th edition
- JIB registered (Gold Card)/ECS
- Experience of large scale electrical installations
- Experience of project works
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.