Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Electrician to be based on a site in the Wirral area.
The role is a temporary position until the end of the year working 40 hours per week paying £17.32ph PAYE. You will be part of the projects team carrying out installation works
- Install or re-wire existing electrical systems
- Implement minor or small electrical installation works with limited supervision
- Isolate electrical circuits in line with safe system of work to allow other trades to carry out removals
- Carry out testing and inspection of electrical systems installed or amended
- Installation of ITT data cabling
- Knowledge and awareness of fire alarm detection and extinguishing systems
- Ensure all tasks are risk assessed through site specific or dynamic assessments
- Uphold the integrity of the company at all times.
- Sourcing parts and materials from suppliers and arranging procurement through technical administration
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical, Toolbox Talk and other training as required.
- Have a proactive approach to task completion and team effort
- Be polite and courteous to colleagues
- Communicate with both colleagues and client any delays to works
- Portray at all times a professional image to our client
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Able to work within an engineering team environment
- Have a proven track record of working within an installation environment
- Approved Electrician qualified
- Testing & Inspection BS2391
- 18th Edition
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.