Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an handyperson / labourer ideally with a valid IPAF card to assist in general maintenance on a facility in the Sheffield area. The role will be working with an engineer in the repair and service and building services systems.
The role is a temporary contract for one to two weeks. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. 11/hr PAYE.
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· Assisting the electrical and mechanical engineers in the servicing and repair of building services systems
· general mate and handyperson tasks
· General Building work operations on small works projects
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
Legionella prevention, tap temps and flushing
The candidate should have previous experience of handyperson or mate duties
Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
Ideally to hold a valid IPAF card
Ideally to hold an Enhanced DBS
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.