Job descriptionWe’re currently recruiting for kitchen porters in the Addlestone area
Monday – Friday
- Collect and wash up pots and pans. Load / unload dishwasher.
- Help Chef with food prep
- Unload food, equipment & deliveries.
- Keep the storage areas and walk in fridges clean and organized.
- Keep wash up and work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitized.
- Other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of food service
- Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Desire to get involved within the kitchen
- Motivated to keep the highest standards of cleanliness
- Reliable team member with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Previous experience preferred
- Understanding of COSHH
- Owning a pair of safety shoes is not essential but is an advantage
- Possesses the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- You will need to be energetic, punctual and reliable with a proactive approach to work
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety
PRS is a specialist staffing agency supplying cleaners, security and catering staff to a large range of venue and clients across London and the south east