Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit a Lateral Flow Tester based in Warrington – Paying £11.21 per hour.
Hours of work will be 40 hours between the hours of 7.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday with one-hour unpaid lunch break. Immediate start until 31.012.21.
The team operates on an early and late shift basis and a degree of flexibility is essential as and when required. Candidates will be required to successfully complete the online NHS lateral flow testing training prior to starting work.
• Distributing Covid-19 lateral flow devices
• Ensuring the testing process is completed by users correctly and efficiently
• Providing service to users to assist in the full testing process
• Operating safely within the client environment
• Ensuring you are representing the organisation in a professional manner.
• Adhering with company policy and complying with all relevant legislation and legal requirements within the Covid project.
• Complying with social distancing measures.
• Maintaining high levels of personal hygiene.
What you'll need to succeed:
• You will need to have a positive attitude
• Work well as part of a coordinated team
• Ability to communicate effectively with those being tested and with colleagues
• Have a methodical approach to your work
• Excellent attention to detail
What to Do: -
If you are interested, then please submit your details now.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.