Job descriptionTitle: Lead Contract Support
Salary: £29,000- £31,000
Location: which site you are closest to- Bristol, Swindon, Feltham, Newbury or London
The role will be flexibly based between the clients sites of Bristol, Swindon, Feltham and the offices in Newbury and London. Expenses will be covered for sites outside of your base site, your base site will be deemed the closest one to either a client site or company office.
A customer and team facing role to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business, to provide a comprehensive and flexible administration service to the Contact Manager/AGM.
The role will also support the Netherlands and Finland sites so there is a requirement for an understanding and appreciation for their cultures and diversities. There isn’t an expectation to attend these sites either however this may happen once a year so a requirement to have a passport is a vital point of reference.
Key Result Areas
People & Development
- Promote and maintain company culture throughout teams.
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner.
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly.
- Maintain people records such as training, new starters, leavers and any changes in staff are communicated to all relevant teams (e.g. Payroll, HR, BU Coordinator).
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Supervising and developing Contract Support as and when required.
- Attend and actively participate in customer Work Planning Meeting and support technical Staff Members with planning and scheduling works.
- Assist with compiling monthly Contract Review Pack and attend monthly meeting.
- Plan and arrange call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer’s requirements both operational and financial.
- Accurately capture data on completed PPM and Reactive Tasks into the CAFM system.
- Drive PPM and Reactive performance through direct engagement with engineering team and task planning and tracking tools.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable, contract renewal dates etc.
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems.
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive and reporting.
- Develop, implement and manage operational systems to drive PPM and Reactive Task performance to meet the required SLA’s and KPI’s set out by the contract.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas for which the company is responsible and keeping the shared company drive and client electronic records up to date to enabling full auditable trails.
- Ensure integrity of financial transactions for contract maintain WIP, OPO’s and Debt to within agreed contractual and company defined parameters.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract Manager/Sub-contractors
- Actively complete MySupplier sub-contractor reviews.
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Maintain Webquote system including raising quotes and housekeeping.
- Create accurate Extra Work, Projects & Maintenance POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin.
- Assist with month end financial reporting and ensure deadlines are met.
- Influence P&L results.
- RESPECT : We act with consideration for others ideas and share information openly to inspire trust and encourage collaboration
- INTEGRITY : No one individual, no one deal, no one client, is bigger than our commitment to our company and what we stand for
- SERVICE : We approach our clients challenges with enthusiasm and diligence, building long-term relationships by connecting the right people, capital and opportunities
- EXCELLENCE : We focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders
- Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time
- Be flexible to travel between client sites and company offices (expenses paid for)