Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an electrically biased maintenance lead engineer to take ownership of a maintenance operation within a prestigious facility in the Manchester area.
This will involve all building services maintenance supervision plus hands-on duties.
The lead engineer is a permanent role paying up to 35k basic
Mon-Fri circa 40 hours with weekend working.
The electrical lead engineer will supervise the maintenance operations on the facility and M&E plant duties and associated kit to include:
- Electrical Distribution
- Emergency Lighting
- BMS and controls
- Emergency, security and Fire systems
- AHU systems
- Switches and mains
- Fabric and mechanical maintenance
and general building services equipment
The position will require the supervision of:
- In-House engineers including fabric and mechanical
- Mobile engineers on site
- Sub-contractors and project engineers
The role will involve providing assistance to the Contracts Manager regarding
- compliance and health and safety
- role planning and maintenance planning
- operating SAP system and job sheet monitoring/creation plus purchase order generation
- Plus Hands-on tasks
- Also direct liaison with the end user/client is required
- Ensure all contract obligations are met
Qualified electrical engineer with 17th edition / 18th edition or recognised Mechanical / HVAC qualification
Experience of Site Supervision
Experience of Maintenance operations
Experience of back office systems such as SAP and job management
Excellent client liaison and customer service approach
Willingness to complete hands-on tasks
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.