Job descriptionLead Engineer
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm
A fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a lead engineer to work on its strategic tri-service UK headquarters. At one million square feet, the main Building is one of the largest offices and most secure office buildings in Europe.
The right candidate will be leading a team of 3 and have 5 years’ experience of leading a team in a similar environment.
An additional £1,000 will be issued for Hv qualification along with SC clearance within first 3 months of employment.
You will be required to work on the below and have High Voltage knowledge experience certificate or willing to acquire it.
· Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
· Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
· Check and inspect electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
· Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
· Respond to re-active works.
· Carry out general duties will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work such as re-lamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU’s along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems
We’re looking for:
· Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance HVCA DE Water Treatment.
· Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
· Client Customer facing experience
· Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent, BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability desirable.
· Government clearance required
· 5 years UK resident