Job description**Lead Electrical Engineer - £42K**
Location: The City
Salary: £42K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 7AM – 4PM
An excellent opportunity to work in a Very High-End Commercial Office Building in The City of London has arisen with one of the UK's largest Engineering companies. The successful candidate will join this One Main Site and will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks.
Operating for many years, this company is well established with strong client relationships however is still growing strongly which will provide excellent career progression opportunities.
Duties will include:
- PPM and reactive works as well as additional project works.
- All Electrical work on the properties including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, Comms rooms, UPS, and back-up generators and lighting systems.
- A working knowledge of Air-conditioning systems and a basic knowledge of mechanical (especially water treatment) and handyperson duties (and a willingness to complete this type of work as needed).
- Being on a call out rota to cover out of hours breakdown emergencies.
- Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
- Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
- Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- HV AP (Preferable) Experience
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- Experienced in electrical installations including electrical testing & inspection
- L8 Training and a good understanding of domestic water systems
- Two years’ experience gained within a multi-discipline hard services environment within high-end commercial/mixed developments
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452