Job descriptionElectrical & Mechanical Lead Engineer
We are recruiting for an M&E Lead Engineer to take ownership of general maintenance operations on a prestigious and secure retail space in Stoke.
This will involve all building services supervision and hands-on duties to include maintenance, small works and projects, extensive liaison with the client.
Also to ensure all H&S and compliance regulations are met and to deputise for the engineering manager.
This is a permanent role paying £33,000 for the ideal candidate. Package TBC,
Monday to Friday standard business hours.
Electrical & Mechanical Lead Engineer
Will lead workflow processes and manage various trade and facilities staff members to deliver planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and other support services as required in order to meet the sites goals and objectives.
- To take accountability for the supervision of all staff within their area of responsibility, providing direction on the work for the day and that relevant work area is maintained to a high standard
- Maintain the site compliance files and information as allocated by the Site Manager
- To take accountability for the effective management of the tool inventory and maintain security standards within the work area
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks in area of responsibility
- Experience of project management and change management
- Experience of supervising staff
- Knowledge of routine preventive and reactive maintenance