Job descriptionLead M&E Engineer - £40K - Stratford
Salary: £40K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their Prestigious Contract overseeing electrical PPMs and reactive maintenance as well as other general building services. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £40K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3 equivalent
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- Annual Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities