Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a maintenance engineering supervisor, lead engineer to work on a prestigious facility in the Manchester area providing building services maintenance. This will involve both lead engineering hands-on and supervisory duties.
Monday to Fri 36-38k basic plus overtime on on call payments.
This position is a working supervisor, therefore in addition to the responsibilities listed below, the successful candidate will continue to carry out hands-on tasks
- Provide support to the Technical Manager for Day-to-day supervision of the engineers, first point of contact for all technical queries so must possess suitable knowledge
- First escalation point to support on any performance issues related to in-house resource team, supported by the Technical Manager as appropriate
- Support the Technical Manager on ensuring compliance obligations, with a strong understanding of the requirements
- Assist in the review of Compliance and Remedial actions as required, to support the Technical Manager in achieving and maintaining high standards of compliance
- Complete PPM and reactive maintenance to electrical and mechanical building services
- To support the Technical Manager in the management of RAMS, permits and permissions, and to act as approver of same in the absence of the Technical Manager
- Must possess a technical qualification (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Good commercial awareness with a professional approach and strong communication skills
- Must have previous supervisory experience with the ability to lead by example and motivate teams to deliver their best
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.