Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a large FM client who is seeking a HVAC Mechanical Lead Engineer to work on prestigious multiple projects across the area. The work will cover Mechanical Plant, HVAC building services refurbishment projects. The role will require the candidate to price, asses and supervise contractors plus hands-on duties where required.
The position is a temporary contract ongoing (possibility of permanent placement). Mon-Friday 40 hours per week.
based on 35k salary. £16.82/hr PAYE up to £20/hr SE options.
Your role will be to supervise and lead the HVAC workforce and contractors. The main aspects of the role will be to:
* Deliver mechanical plant and HVAC projects including basic planning and pricing.
* Perform risk assessments and record result and actions on File
* Work to, and ensure HVAC staff work to, all policies / procedures and safe systems of work for related works in accordance with statutory requirements
* Supervise on site
* Plan and instigate project works / small works and refurbishment
* Perform hands-on duties where required
An suitable mechanical Apprenticeship and a City and Guilds or equivalent is required for this role. The successful candidate will have experience in HVAC and or mechanical plant and be suitably qualified
You should have effective leadership and motivational skills and the ability to develop an efficient team.
Experience of project works
Experience coordinating a team
Excellent communication skills
Valid UK driving license
Ideally CSCS carded
How to apply:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.