Job descriptionWe are currently seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer (and a Lead Electrical Engineer) to join an end users project department and provide project refurbishment and plant/building upgrades to their estate. The role is a Permanent position paying up to 40k on a 35 hour week. Flexible working time with a competitive secondary package including a 19% employer pension contribution and increasing holiday allowance.
The main responsibilities being to deliver large complex and niche projects on time and to the highest technical standard along with management support.
The nature of the projects will involve plant room works, M&E, HVAC and all general building services.
You will need to be both a team player working within a multi disciplined group assisting the engineers in project delivery.
· You will monitor the quality control on projects
· Ensure the estate quality standards are being achieved
· Prepare calculations / specifications and drawings, ensuring they comply with the site brief
· Provide technical (Electrical or Mechanical) consultation on the projects
· Produce design specifications and project plan
Sign off project designs and plans and monitor, oversee the technical aspects leading to delivery and completion.
· The ideal candidate will have some experience of working on Mechanical OR Electrical projects on large scale estates
· You will be an enthusiastic individual, with a relevant expeirence in Mechanical Design or Electrical possess
· You will have extensive experience of estate grade works (new build, refurbishments and fit out)
· Extensive experience of design and project delivery
· Mixed use developments and should possess an in depth knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.