Job description**Lead Mechanical Engineer - £40K - Blackfriars**
Location: City of London
Salary: £40K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days (7-4, 8-5 & 10:00-19:00)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join a market leading industrial engineering business at their site in Blackfriars. The company has just invested heavily into the site and have brand new machinery, because of this they are now looking to build an excellent engineering team to maintain it. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right maintenance engineer to develop and progress within a large business and develop a career.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff. In return you will be well looked after by a traditional manager who values his workforce.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV - VRV
- Water treatment
- Ballast Changes
- PAT testing
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical
- Has the will and desire to succeed and learn
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 3% Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities