Job descriptionLEAD STATIC ELECTRICAL BIASED HVAC ENGINEER
This is an exciting and positive opportunity for a proactive engineer who is looking for a new challenge within the Building Services sector. The company are a very professional and well-respected SME, that have been operating in the Facilities and Building Services industry for many years. Through their planned expansion, they are winning new contracts within London and South East on the back of excellent feedback and reputation from their existing clients.
· Electrically bias with M & E knowledge
City & Guilds Electrical Installations +18th Edition
· 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
· 08.00hrs – 17.00 hrs but needs to be flexible as may vary occasionally·
· Large High-End Blue-Chip commercial offices
· Landlord Services Planned and Reactive M&E Maintenance
· Assist with production of monthly reports.
· Looking after and supervising sub-contractors
· Issuing RAMS and permits
Engineers must have a minimum of 5 years hands on experience, must be well presented and with good communication skills. You should also have previously covered the maintenance and repairs to the following: Lamps and ballasts and electrical distribution systems, Emergency lighting, Fan coil units, water hygiene, plumbing and 1st line drainage, servicing AHU's, pumps and motors, fabric of the building, temperature set point adjustments, BMS controls daily monitoring, weekly testing; fire alarm, sprinkler and generator systems.
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
· Currently at £37,000 - £40,000
· 20 Days Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays
· Good Overtime Opportunities
· Participation on call out rota – covering multiple sites ££££
· Training and development