Job descriptionJob Title: Lead Workspace Host (Lead Receptionist)
Location: Swindon, SN1 1HN
Working hours: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Do you live in Swindon? Do you have a high level of expertise within customer-facing roles, experience in busy environment and looking for a new exciting opportunity with amazing career progression?
PRS are looking for a Lead Workspace Host to support our client at their site in Swindon.
The position is very customer facing and involves daily interaction with customers, employees and suppliers. A high degree of expertise in communication and customer focus is required to ensure a professional and efficient support function.
Duties will include:
- A friendly and warm welcome providing all a personalised touch
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Delivery of an excellent customer journey that embodies effective working
- Collaborating with IT, maintenance, cleaning and other key departments to ensure timely reporting and closing out of tickets and jobs
- Carry out audits of the floors to ensure standards are met.
- Develop and maintain fantastic communication with key colleagues
- Daily management of meeting rooms ensuring general tidiness and working AV equipment
- Providing support at request to meetings to ensure smooth running for client
- Manage stationery stock within the print areas
- Conduct daily preventative maintenance checks on photocopiers, meeting rooms, breakout areas, kitchenettes and think spaces
- General admin duties