Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Lightning Protection Technician to perform planned preventative maintenance, re-certification and remedial repair works to facilities across the UK. North West based (with primary focus in that area) there will be national travel and occasional working away.
Poised for further growth, our client has reached an exciting phase in their development and are now looking to strengthen the highly motivated team by appointing a suitable Lightning Protection Technician.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 30k basic. Monday to Friday days.
Door to door pay.
Van supplied and fuel cost.
If working away, hotel card provided inclusive of evening meal and drinks.
Bonus package included
What does this role entail?
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance / Re-certification / Remedial Repair Works to Lightning Protection Systems
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with our Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality policies.
- Complete the onsite Planned Preventative Maintenance / Re-certification works to ensure all lighting protection systems are compliant with current Codes of Practice and relevant legislation.
- Complete site inspection and audit reports, clearly identifying non-compliant installations and provide accurate details to facilitate client reports.
- Complete all site visits in accordance with planned schedules.
- Provide technical support on Lightning Protection Systems.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and build excellent client relationships.
- This role will involve additional training on the products, Fall Protection and Safe Access solutions, with a view to becoming competent to complete works on these various products in conjunction with Lightning Protection Systems.
- This role will require travel throughout the UK.
Qualified in Lighting Protection up to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Experience of lightning protection audit, maintenance and certification on commercial, industrial and estate class facilities
Experience on working at heights and training
Excellent customer services skills
Valid UK driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.