Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity for Electrical Installation Engineers required for a specialist project installing monitoring electronic systems in a live electrical environment (LV). The successful candidates will have a high awareness relative to Health and Safety and adopting Safe Systems of Work, and will be required to demonstrate this. Must have excellent knowledge of RAMS. Also requires a positive can-do work ethic and be able to work to tight deadlines.
There will be live working.
The role is a full time position based out of the North West region. Salary is circa 35-40k depending on qualification and experience level and the training required. Mon-Fri 40 hours/week days.
Detailed training will be provided Project Specific to:
· Health & Safety and awareness training relative to the Live working environments
· Bldg/Area types where the works are to be carried out.
· Strict survey and installation process and protocols
· Job specific POWRA and SSoW
PPE, Tools, and Van provided.
Skills and Qualifications
· Electrical background and relative experience are essential.
· Excellent communication skills.
· IT literate including Smart Phone and Tablet.
· Excellent time management and be able to work to deadlines.
· Must be able to work within a team.
· Follow strict critical technical instructions. (evidence to be provided)
· Very Strong Health and Safety ethos in a high risk environment
· Experienced and Trained in producing Dynamic Risk Assessments / POWRA
· Experience working in accordance with specific SSoW / COP’s
· 18th edition BS7671 wiring regs or equivalent.
· Level 2 (minimum) City & Guilds Electrical Qualification or equivalent.
· Hold a full clean UK Driving License.
· H100/H200 certification
· ‘Emergency First Aid at Work’ First Aid certification
· LV Authorised
· ONC/HNC or equivalent in engineering discipline.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.