Path 3 Created with Sketch.
Banner Default Image

Find your next great role with PRS

< Back to job search

M&E Energy Champion

Job title: M&E Energy Champion
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Reading
Industry: Electrical Engineering Technical Engineering Trades & Labour
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 25 Days of Holiday + Bank Holidays, Laptop + Phone, Wellness Scheme, Pension Scheme
Reference: JO-2205-249939
Contact name: Filip Svozil
Contact email: filip.svozil@prsjobs.com

Job description

Job Title: M&E Energy Champion
Location: Reading
Type: Permanent  
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + On Call Allowance £70pw
 
Do you live near Reading?
 
Do you have experience as an Engineer with Electrical Bias?
 
Are you looking to further your career and make the next step to becoming a supervisor?
 
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
 
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Electrical Engineer to carry out service maintenance works and Energy Management on high-end commercial site in Reading. The successful candidate will provide a professional service to our clients working on various electrical systems, carrying out PPMs and Reactive works – this will be 70% of your workload, the other 30% of the time you will be responsible for Energy Management – Looking for innovation, Ways to save money for energy, writing up reports and presentations.
 
Your Responsibilities:
 
-Consult with management and site team, contractors, and visitors to assist in the smooth running of the facilities
- To consult with the FM team on a regular basis to ensure a pro-active support to their requirements and planned and reactive activities
- Write high quality technical reports that provide detailed analysis of energy and decarbonisation projects on the estate.
-Experience with Building Management systems and a comprehensive understanding of Control systems.
-Participate in an on-call rota (1 in 3)
 
Your Requirements:
 
-Electrically Qualified (NVQ LVL2 + 3 or equivalent)
-18th Edition
-Proficiency with Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
-Confident, Eager to Progress, Forward thinking, self-sufficient, think outside the box

Benefits:

-25 Days of Holiday + Bank Holidays
-Welness Scheme
-Company Pension Scheme

-(You get to drive a golf buggy around the site!)
 
 
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer looking to progress or an Engineering Supervisor looking for a change, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to speaking to you! Apply for this job

Share this job