Job descriptionWe are urgently seeking an experienced M&E engineer to work on a static basis in the East Kilbride area, you will be working on a large medical facility carrying out routine PPM's, maintenance and repair of all M&E plant. This is a temp - perm full time role, paying £13.29 p/h on a PAYE basis, hours of work are 7.45am to 15.45pm Monday to Friday and every 8th weeks the hours are 11.45am to 19.45pm Monday to Thursday and 9.45am to 17.45pm on a Friday.
The Electrically/Mechanically skilled operative will be required to carry out PPM/reactive tasks and small works. Must have a full working knowledge of HVAC building services, water treatment, BMS systems ect. Must have a flexible “can do” approach, be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include
• Able to prioritisation tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests (reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities)
• Safe system and work control system closeout
• Ability to stay calm during major incidents and relay accurate information to the site supervisor
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task
• The applicant should be presentable and have a good telephone manner
• As the engineer you must be able update jobs on a computer based system
• Experience in the building services, within a prestigious environment
• Either City & Guilds qualifications in electrical/18th edition or Mechanical Engineering
• Team working experience
• Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
• Experience of using a CAFM system
• An understanding of technical systems (i.e. Chillers, Boilers etc)
• Understanding of steam services is an advantage
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.