Job descriptionM&E Maintenance Mobile Engineer - Kent - £37K
Salary: £37K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Exciting opportunity to work for a FM service provider situated in Kent. PRS are currently looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover a number commercial office contracts covering multiple sites in Kent. The successful candidates will be electrically or mechanically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This is a Van Mobile position and will require the successful candidates to attend a number of sites where he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive maintenance to electrical and mechanical plant with particular emphasis on electrical maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £37,000 per annum based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Call out 1 in 6
- Travel Paid
- First class internal and external training
- Recognition scheme
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities