Job descriptionWe are recruiting a mechanical or electrical biased Project Engineer to assist in the delivery of multiple M&E, plant and HVAC projects across multiple contracts and regional portfolio's. The projects involved will cover refurbishment and life-cycle management improvements from small works to sub-capital on the built environment. The majority of facilities are industrial and production estates.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 35k plus package including car allowance. Based from the North West or North Yorkshire with regional travel and national on occasion.
Project Engineer Role:
· To assist the project manager to deliver successful projects.
- To supervise and lead in-house and sub-contractors on each project
· To implement engineering processes.
- To provide technical assistance to in-house and sub-contract labour
· Provide technical expertise and support to the projects team and develop and maintain a good
· Running and overseeing projects from inception to completion.
· Lead multiple projects if required.
· Develop and implement project schedules.
· Management and motivation of project teams.
· Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
· Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
· Produce project programmes.
· Provide monthly project reports for the Project manager.
· Review all H&S documentation in line with current procedures.
· Provide RAMS for specific projects.
· Be commercially aware and report on all commercial aspects of the project.
· Review and monitor progress against the project programme.
· Provide information to the client, contractors, in house staff and end user.
· To be able to review all technical and contractual information.
· Ongoing liaison with design teams and project teams to ensure project performance.
· Consider cost, safety and time constraints on all projects.
The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level OR have suitable experience in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering and will possess:
· Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services.
· A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector.
- Ideally to have Facilities Services sector experience and knowledge of food or pharmaceutical production estates and plants
· Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve.
· High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
· Commercial Aptitude.
· Experience within the food and pharmaceutical environment.
- CSCS or Gold/Black grade equivalent
- Ideally IOSH
- Valid UK Driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.