Job descriptionWe are recruiting a mechanical or electrical biased Project Manager to acquire, price, plan and deliver multiple M&E, plant and HVAC projects across multiple contracts and regional portfolio's. The projects involved will cover refurbishment and life-cycle management improvements from small works to sub-capital on the built environment. The majority of facilities are industrial and production estates.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 50k plus package including car allowance. Based from the North West or North Yorskhire with regional travel and national on occasion.
Project Manager Role:
· To assist the project manager to deliver successful projects.
- To acquire, cost and price, plan and delivery each project within agreed timescales
- To generate Project revenue
· To implement engineering processes.
- To provide technical assistance to in-house and sub-contract labour
· Provide technical expertise and support to the projects team and develop and maintain a good
· Ensure compliance to all group policies and procedures. Liaise closely with the Project,
Commercial, Engineering/Design and Estimating teams.
· Managing projects from inception to completion.
· Manage multiple projects if required.
· Develop and implement project schedules.
· Review, sign-off and implement project Quality plans and procedures.
· Review, sign-off and implement project Management plans.
· Management and motivation of project teams.
· Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
· Attend meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance at client / project management internal and external meetings.
· Liaison with Sub-contractor and suppliers to avoid project delays and cost implications.
· Produce project programmes.
· Provide monthly project reports for the contract’s manager.
· Review all H&S documentation in line with current procedures.
· Provide RAMS for specific projects.
· Be commercially aware and report on all commercial aspects of the project.
· Review and monitor progress against the project programme.
· Provide information to the client, contractors, in house staff and end user.
· To be able to review all technical and contractual information.
· Ongoing liaison with design teams and project teams to ensure project performance.
· Consider cost, safety and time constraints on all projects.
The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level OR have suitable experience in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering and will possess:
· Technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services.
· A proven track record of delivery within the M&E installation sector.
· Experience managing multiple site-based team/s.
- Ideally to have Facilities Services sector experience and knowledge of food or pharmaceutical production estates and plants
· Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge and skills to effectively problem solve.
· High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
· Commercial Aptitude.
· Experience within the food and pharmaceutical environment.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.