Job descriptionOur client, a leading Building Services/FM company, is looking to recruit a technical (Mechanical & electrical) Project Manager to undertake / oversee the M&E pricing, tendering, project management and completion of multiple lifecycle improvements and refurbishments on PFI contracts (educational and healthcare).
The role is a permanent position paying circa 45k basic plus allowance or car
Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
-Liaise with the client and operations team on all project work and schedule against a delivery plan on a PFI contract
-work on variations
-Undertake site/project surveys on all Electrical, Plant room, Mechanical and HVAC systems on PFI estates
-Appoint and manage suitable contractors and/or manage self-perform operatives to deliver the site works
-Ensure all project opportunities are assessed for commercial and safety risks and priced accordingly
-Undertake resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of personnel and materials
-Prepare and disseminate all relevant paperwork and documents associated with the delivery of projects
-Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
-Act as a means of communication and to collect and disseminate all project related information to the operations team.
-Provide guidance and advice to the client and local operations team on M&E project management matters
-Promote the skills, services and penetration of the projects group on the site and in dealings with any other clients and work to ensure client satisfaction
- To be able to provide client presentations, analyse and understand project briefs and manage client expectations
- Hold an understanding of the current Business Plan and its implications on forward work-winning activity
-be familiar with PFI contracts, lifecycle managements, variations etc.
- Experience of working within the Building Services and Facilities Management Sector
-experience of PFI or LIFT contracts
-experience of contract variations and lifecycle
- Knowledge/experience Engineering Maintenance both mechanical and electrical and general HVAC operations
- Experience of running projects on large scale estates
-experience on end-to-end project delivery, “cradle to grave”
- Experience of identifying and supporting a business contract and/or providing support to a professional function
- Likely to have 5 years business experience and/or be a fully qualified professional
- The job holder will have outstanding presentation and communication skills
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.