Job descriptionJob role: M&E Shift Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £43K plus a 10% annual bonus
Hours – Continental 12 Hours
Are you looking to work in a recession proof sector? Are you looking to work in a state-of-the-art environment?
Due to the expansion on one of my client’s sites in Slough we are looking for Shift Technicians (Electrical, Mechanical or Air conditioning background) to work for a leading facilities company. Any Ex Military please do apply too!
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Completing logbooks and RAMS
- Attending client meetings
- Emergency lighting testing
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS, lighting systems and Heat exchangers
- Building Management systems (BMS)
- Air conditioning Systems including DX, Chilled water, and Adiabatic AHUs
- Generators and controls
- AC/DC single phase and three phase motors
- UPS Systems
- HV/LV System
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Trade trained with ideally 3 years' experience in the building services
- City & Guilds Qualified Electrical Level 3.
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 10% annual bonus
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare