Job descriptionJob Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Newport, Isle of Wight
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working hours: 8 hours Monday to Friday, flexible start
Do you live near Newport, Isle of Wight? Are you an experience Office Coordinator with strong IT skills? PRS Southampton are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for Maintenance Coordinator based in St Cross, Isle of Wight. This role requires working 8 hours a day (flexible starts), Monday to Friday on site. The salary will be in the region of £25,000 per annum.
The start date is the 1st of October.
The responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the computerised planned maintenance and asset management system
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance activities are consistently and concisely documented.
- Coordinate all facility mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Contractors and third parties
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly maintenance reports.
- Track, analyse and improve key maintenance parameters
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by Account Manager, such as covering the reception
If you are looking for a new permanent opportunity, apply today!