Job descriptionMaintenance Electricians needed for a start ASAP.
We are looking for multiple Maintenance Electricians to work in and around the Barnsley area.
The role will include providing repairs and maintenance to homes, providing stand-alone maintenance services, planned and reactive maintenance and integrated asset management for social housing landlords nationally.
The primary focus of this role will be to undertake all tasks to achieve first time fix and deliver a high standard of workmanship in a timely and productive manner affording excellent customer service to the client at all times.
Experience for this role will include:
• Undertaking repair/ renewal works within your Electricians remit and work with associated trades
• Ensure maintenance work is undertaken safely and in accordance with all technical standards
• Communicate effectively with residents, scheduler and line manager
• Work safely and in compliance with Health & Safety and safeguarding requirements
• Remain up-to-date with technical and legal requirements of skill area
• Working in partnership with other operatives to complete repairs, if required
• Completing time sheets work sheets detailing work undertaken and materials used after each job undertaken, via a PDA
Our client is looking for qualified and experienced Maintenance Electricians who can utilise their skills to deliver small projects and repair works. You will need a full UK diving licence and ideally already have a DBS check. You will need to be confident in managing your own workload and will ideally already have experience of the housing maintenance sector.
If you are interested in this role please call 02382 027680 or Mark on 07939 979837, or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org