Job descriptionMaintenance Electrician
Up to £31,000 per annum plus overtime
Opportunity for a maintenance electrician to join a leading facilities management provider on a long standing contract, working at a static site in Telford. This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to work on a static site in Telford. Candidates will need to have ideally completed a recognised apprenticeship and hold a minimum of City & Guilds (236 parts 1 and 2 and 17th/18th edition) or NVQ (level 3) qualifications. There is also a requirement for previous experience of working within a maintenance role within the engineering field, as well as the ability to work as part of a small team, and contribute to the team spirit on site.
Main duties will include (but not limited to)
- Carrying out electrical pre planned maintenance.
- Weekly checks such as fire alarms and emergency light testing.
- Carry out minor installation works and small power installations.
- Electrical fault finding.
- General maintenance tasks to contribute to the upkeep of the site.
This role is contracted to 40 hours over 5 days, with an early finish on Friday.
To apply for this position please click 'applw now' to forward your CV.