Job descriptionMaintenance Electrician
£32,000 per annum
We are looking for a static electrical maintenance engineer, to work at a prestigious site in the centre of Birmingham. This role will suit an engineer that wants to be site based, and not have the requirement to go on call or work overtime. This role is mainly Monday - Friday, with the requirement to work 1 weekend a month, and receive time off in lie.
You'll be a fully qualified electrician, ideally with experience working in the facilities maintenance industry, and be someone that is looking for a settled, site based, permanent role.
- Pre planned and reactive maintenance to all electrical systems on site, to include lighting and emergency lighting.
- To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
- To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
- To carry out general maintenance work such as basic plumbing and other repairs.
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
On offer is a permanent position paying up to £32,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave plus stats.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.