Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to provide maintenance and small works installation services to sites in the Sheffield / South Yorkshire area. You will be expected to have good knowledge of FM disciplines and building services on commercial estates etc.
Permanent position paying up to 34k depending on experience
Monday to Friday days
On call TBC
Duties & Responsibilities
· To ensure that all critical PPM’s are carried out on site and carry out reactive work at the request of the end user, ensuring that this is in line with SLA’s
· To ensure the correct H&S procedure is observed
· To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
· To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
· To carryout fault finding on systems up to 415v
· To undertake electrical works on the BMS, power supply, lighting, power generation, HVAC, UPS, A/C units, etc
· To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service
· To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
Skills & Background Required:
· Recognised professional apprenticeship or equivalent
· 17th & 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
· H&S Focused with training to support
· Familiar with general HVAC systems such as AHU's and fan coils etc.
· Proven building maintenance experience
· Can complete mechanical and fabric maintenance
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Valid driving license
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.