Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced and customer facing electrician to cover a prestigious healthcare facility in the Glasgow area
The role will cover the maintenance and project works on the facility including small works and refurbishment.
The role is a permanent position paying up to 30k (37.5 hours per week basic plus OT)
Also on-call rota - TBC
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date at all times.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
• Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately.
• Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
• Prioritise electrical maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
• Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
• Ensure that compliance documentation is completed and up to date at all times
• Advise the on-site customer (manager) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site.
• Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
• Complete electrical installation projects and refurbishments
• Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with customer employees
• Work with company and customer employees to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times
• SNVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
• Ideally 18th edition
• Due to the site the candidate may need a DBS/Disclosure Scotland
• Quality of repairs and maintenance – plus fabric duties
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS a re a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.