Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced mobile Maintenance Electrician based in Glasgow who will undertake planned and reactive maintenance. You will undertake the Planned Maintenance of the building engineering services to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, schedules and procedures. The role is a contract position for circa 6 months, paying £18.00/hr - £22.00/hr depending on pay method/status – Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00. Mobile role and vehicle provided.
You may be required to provide emergency call-out support in respect of our clients’ needs in line with a rota basis (usually 1 in 4 weeks). In addition, you will achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations to ensure clients’ systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow.
You will also be carrying out the required electrical tests and recording the results on completion of electrical repairs and installations. This is a mobile role therefore travel to various sites will be required.
Skills & Experience
Be professional and readily interacting with the end clients / tenants as required.
· 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
· Maintenance Electrical Engineer; Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electro Technical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
· Installation Electrical Engineer: Level 3 NVQ diploma in Electro Technical System and Equipment (Buildings, Structure and Environment)
· Suitable Older Qualification’s: City and Guilds 2330
· City and Guilds 2365 level 3
· Willingness to undertake City & Guilds 2382
· Valid UK Driving license
· Ideally PASMA / IPAF
· Experience in a similar role in a Facilities Management environment
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.